Are you a talented HBSS Engineer with DoD experience?
Are you looking for professional growth and expanding your horizon?
If you answered YES, then we have a position that may spark your interest!
Take a look at the requirements for this position, which a pretty specific, and apply if you believe you are "THE ONE".
2) One (1) of the following commercial certifications:
3) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE 2012)
4) One (1) of the following commercial certifications:
5) Successful completion of DISA HBSS (301) Advanced Administrator course.
6) Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in administrating HBSS (ePO 4.6 or current) with an emphasis on HIPS management.
7) Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in administrating MS SQL Server 2005 or newer.
8) Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in administrating enterprise-class Windows servers.
9) Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in applying DoD STIGs for HBSS, Windows Servers, SQL, .NET, and Apache.
10)Shall be familiar with Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) (for GENSER systems), National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) SP 800-53 (for Unclassified systems), Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 5200.40 – DIACAP.