FIRST AND FOREMOST, are you a customer service fanatic like we are?
We're looking for an customer service focused IT tech support/systems engineer to join our team. You'll be delivering our service primarily remotely and occasionally on-site. The position is available as part time and full time position with benefits.
We are a diverse group of people and we are ready to add the right guy/gal to our team right away! You'll join us just in time as we're gettin' busy and kickin' butts!
- Being superb in end-user tech support remotely and on-site
- Being able to explain complex IT issues in plain English
- Well versed in troubleshooting common IT issues remotely, including PC's, tablets and smartphones
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot common server issues at small or mid-sized businesses
- Networking setup, admin and troubleshooting
- Can independently manage a network of PC's & other devices commonly found in a Windows Active Directory domain
- Take pride in wowing the clients
- Being thorough, reliable and organized is also very important to the team.
Icing on the cake:
- Familiarity with security concepts
- Familiarity with virtualization technology and firewalls a plus, but not necessary (we will let you learn them)
We're purposefully not putting education or min. years of prior experience, because we are looking for high-achievers who are more knowledgeable and have obtained more knowledge than their peers.
If you're THE ONE, please send your resume and availability right away!
Fully Time Position with benefits is immediately available.